No project is too small, or large for us -- from a single lot, to a large development. And we make a special effort to give thorough, timely service. We offer:
- Preliminary soil mapping and lot evaluations for proposed minor, or major subdivisions.
- Single lot evaluations, including denied lots that may be reclaimed with the use of innovative or experimental technologies.
- Evaluations for large-scale systems, including Ksat (hydraulic conductivity) testing.
- Wetland delineations.
- Soil evaluation for land application of petroleum-contaminated soils.
Before you decide on a piece of property, inspect the the soils for suitability, whatever the application or need.
- Developed over 300 subdivided lots, in the most limited soils, resulting in multi-million dollar homes.
- Designed plans, which met client’s needs and budget, from a single family residence 1/2 acre tract to a 4,000 acre subdivision.
- Provided detailed reports and analysis, to secure use of innovative solutions on limited soils, and ease of permitting for the governmental body.
- Committed to staying on the leading edge of the industry, rules, regulations, and ideas.
- Created Quality Control Program to be followed by all employees and subcontractors.
- Created consulting business from ground up, resulting in quarter million dollar sales.
- Provided in-depth soil work for wetland delineation to determine wetland restoration acreage.
Specialties: Hydraulic conductivity analysis, use of innovative products to facility wastewater systems in challenging soils.